People and Performance
“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success” - Henry Ford
Train the Trainer
Whether you are a seasoned trainer or just starting your training career this course will assist you in showing how to keep your information up to date, show you how to overcome the challenges of teaching adults , reinforce your training techniques and facilitation skills so that all deliveries are positive and achieve the required results.
Suitable for anyone who is required to train other members of staff or for anyone that would like to gain knowledge on how or what is involved in the training process.
At the end of this course participants will have gained an insight and knowledge of how to plan the training according to participants needs. Explored the different methods of training know the importance words and body language in order to achieve maximum results. How to make training sessions interesting, stimulating and relevant by use of individual styles. Be able to evaluate training and handle negative feedback.
- Recognise the adult learning process
- Learn how to break down obstacles to learning
- Dealing with the difficult learner
- Learning styles and how to adapt
- The best use of learning and visual equipment
- Planning and developing the course
- Training techniques what works
- Individual and group management
- Dealing with difficult trainees
- Evaluating training and feedback
- Role exercises and skills practice
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
Good level of English. Attendance is limited to 3-12 participants per course cycle.