People and Performance
“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success” - Henry Ford
Telephone Skills Training
How your employees confidently and effectively communicate using the telephone can have a major impact on your business. The manner in which they respond and handle a call could be the first and also the last impression that’s left with existing or potential clients.
This course has been designed using real work situations that your staff may encounter as well as variety of vocal and practical exercises, interactive discussions and role plays throughout the day.
Suitable for anyone who has to use the telephone whether as the initial point of contact or staff who handle internal and external client telephone calls.
To provide participants with the confidence, skills, techniques to use the telephone that will leave all your business callers with a positive image and feeling about your organisation.
- Understanding the importance of the phone and impact on business
- Why, Who, the structure of a phone call
- Telephone etiquette
- How to be professional
- The difference between being Assertive and Rude
- The problematic, emergency, difficult call
- Cultural differences
- Vocal impact, word and tone impression
- Trainer presentation, input and facilitation
- Group role plays and discussions
- Practice of actual telephone situations that can occur in the workplace
- Note and workbook
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
Good level of English. Attendance is limited to 4-10 participants per course cycle.
English (French and German with sufficient notice)