People and Performance
“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success” - Henry Ford
Competency Based Interviewing
This interviewing skills course has been designed with an emphasis on the behavioural aspects of the interviewee unlike traditional interviewing skill courses, and is beneficial for anyone involved in recruitment and will equip the interviewer additional skills to select the best candidate.
At the end of this course participants will be aware of how to assess the candidates not just based upon qualifications and experience but on their attitude, behaviour and global competency for the job to facilitate the right selection choice.
- To understand clearly what is a competency based interview and be able to plan and prepare for the interview based upon the competencies required for that particular position.
- Be able to evaluate the candidates based upon past performance and future job requirements.
- Have the confidence and understanding of competency and avoid misjudgement and mistakes in the interview process.
- Competency interviewing questions and note taking techniques.
- Trainer presentation
- Role exercises
- Interview skills practice sessions and feedback
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
Good level of English. Attendance is limited to 3-10 participants per course cycle.
English. French and German with sufficient notice.