People and Performance
“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success” - Henry Ford
This assertiveness skills course will equip the participant with the ability to express views, ideas, thoughts and be able communicate in various situations whilst developing personal and interpersonal skills. You will be able to understand, how to voice personal entitlements. Participants will be introduced to the techniques and tools that will facilitate assertive communication and be able to handle difficult or sensitive situations in a more effective manner.
Anyone who wants to communicate more assertively in a personal manner either in one to one or group situation.
Participants will be introduced to techniques that will assist assertive communication and develop strategies to cope with a variety of potentially difficult and sensitive situations.
- Definition of assertive behaviour and insight in to the various aspects of non-assertive behaviour compared to assertiveness.
- When to be assertive
- Criticism and aggression what it is and how to react
- Rights & beliefs impact on behaviour
- Developing assertiveness skills
- Assertiveness Action plan
- Trainer presentation
- Role exercises and practice
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
Good level of English. Attendance is limited to 3-12 participants per course cycle.
Full day or two half day sessions.
German and French possible with sufficient notice.