New Special Programmes
“One important key to success is self confidence. An important key to self confidence is preparation”. - Arthur Ashe
Creativity and Innovation Training
This course is for anyone who wants to be more creative and innovative. This includes Managers, team leaders/ team members.
Creativity and Innovation are two words that we hear a lot of these days but these are not just abstract expressions, they are in fact vital skills which if used correctly can be of great benefit in problem -solving either personal or professional .This course will give you an excellent opportunity to try out a range of tools and methods on how to increase creativity and innovation in yourself and your organisation thereby helping to promote and achieve positive results.
By the end of the Innovation & Creativity training course participants will have:
- An understanding of what Creativity and Innovation are and the best way to use these skills
- Learn how and when to use these skills to the best advantage by being given practical examples of the techniques and tools that are available to increase creativity and innovation either in their personal or professional lives.
- The advantages of a creative approach
- Thinking outside of the box
- Techniques and tools for promoting and encouraging ideas
- Motivating creative thinking and innovation in the workplace
- The importance of creativity and innovation for organisational success
- Techniques for encouraging creative ideas amongst team members
- Obstacles that may occur in organisations that hinder the process of creativity and innovation
- The main principals of creativity and innovation
- Trainer presentation and facilitation
- Paired and small group exercises
- Group discussion
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
Good level of English. Maximum 8 participants per course cycle.
English (Can also be deleviered in French or German with sufficent notice).