“The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” - Theodore Roosevelt
Change Management Training
Our 'hands-on' change management training course teaches delegates the art of effectively managing change. It includes effective strategies for managing change within business organisations and how to manage cultural and organisational changes. The training course introduces change management models and is participative and interactive.
The course offers in-company change management training to provide participants with effective skills and knowledge for managing change and advice on how to motivate people through corporate culture or organisational change.
- Understanding the effect of organisational change on people
- People leadership through change
- Communicating change
- Helping team members cope with change
- Motivating team members through cultural or organisational change
- Trainer presentation and facilitation
- Paired and small group exercises
- Group discussion
- Practice sessions
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
- This course is for anyone who wants to be more creative and innovative. This includes Managers, team leaders/ team members.
- This course is for anyone who is involved in implementing or organising cultural,management, policy changes in organiasations.
Good level of English. Attendance is limited to 4-12 participants per session to permit the maximum interaction and practical experience.