“The Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” - Mahatma Gandhi
Waste Management Fundementals
This course has been designed not just for those who are new or already involved in the Waste Management industry ,but also for those wish to gain an insight into the importance of this growing concern not just for the environment but also the financial impact mismanagement of waste can have.
This course will provide the basic major fundamentals of Sustainable Waste Management and the specific functions and responsibilities of those involved in this important but overlooked sector which ultimately affects all.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand how important it is to Manage Waste.
- Realise the impact that mismanagement of best practises has on conservation and pollution.
- Know the national laws, taxes, guide lines and limits to waste management.
- Gain an insight into who is in control, which is responsible and their duties with respect to waste management.
- Know where waste originates from, and the General European Classification of the various forms of waste.
- Learn the various methods currently being used for reduction treatment and disposal.
- Appreciate the systems of collection, transport and transfer of wastes
- Understand the potential dangers that can occur during the waste management process
- 1. An Introduction to the Wastes Management Industry
- 2. National Waste Strategies
- 3. An Introduction to Waste Legislation
- 4. Taxation ,Regulations , Laws
- 5. Waste Control and Reduction
- 6. Collection of Wastes
- 7. Health and Dangers
- 8. Best Recycling ,Treatment, and Disposal methods
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
Practical sessions and feedback
Anyone that has interest in this issue or involved in waste management.
Good level of the course language. Number of participants 6-8 in order to permit the maximum interaction and practical experience.
French or English