“The Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” - Mahatma Gandhi
The Green HR course
As an HR professional or if you are involved in the employment process, you are probably aware that as more and more companies initiate environmental programs how important these can be to the employer not just because they can impact the bottom line in cost cutting and savings e.g. heating, electricity, paper, etc… but these initiatives can as well please employees and make for a cleaner, healthy working environment and in addition can also serve as an effective recruitment tool.
Normally HR is the first and last point of contact for employees HR can lead the way, start in a small, simple way and make the difference!
This course has been designed to help:
- Understand how company performance, P+L, and environment can be linked and affected.
- Learn how all staff can be a positive influence in environmental improvement of the business.
- Techniques to encourage best green practises in staff.
- Developing environmental strategies and policy for your organisational needs.
- The efforts needed and human influence on the environment.
- The three tier impact: business, organisation, and employee.
- Employee contribution to green office culture
Changing HR strategies
-Influence of HR on CSR
-Staff involvement in the development of the Green Practice
- Changing mindsets
- Getting the message across
- Appreciation and Rewarding good environmental practises
- Best HR Strategies that have worked in other companies
- Self changes
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
Trainer presentation Discussion Role exercises and practice
Human Resources Managers, anyone who has interest in this issue or involved in strategy planning.
Good level of the course language.
French or English