“The Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” - Mahatma Gandhi
Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility
This course has been designed as an introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and the reason why this important subject is now being discussed and being implemented in companies of all sizes and sectors. It will examine the benefits to the organisation, the reasoning, procedures and best practises on why companies should be responsible, transparent contributors both socially and environmentally.
As businesses develop and grow, more and more at all levels from the shareholders to the general public the expectation that organisations will act, respect, and make more of an effort towards the environment and to their social responsibility is now greater than ever before..
At the end of this course participants will have an understanding and knowledge of:
- Understanding of CSR
- Proactive ideas and tools to implement CSR strategy
- Current Compliance and legal requirements
- Best Practises already in place
- Be able to identify and choose the programs best suited to their organisational needs within the structure and context of CSR.
- What is CSR
- Attention to Environmental legislations and expectations
- Compliance and Legal requirements
- Legal Transparency of information and disclosure to public requirements
- Measuring Performance
- Roles and responsibilities of management and employees
- Best practices and tools available to ensure effective CSR policies
Exercises and case studies
Senior Managers, Compliance officers, Environmental Managers, Strategy planners or anyone involved or has an interest in this subject.
Good level of the course language.
Number of participants 2-8 in order to permit the maximum interaction and practical experience.
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
French or English