“The best angle from which to approach any financial problem is the try-angle.” Anonymous
The necessity for proper financial understanding and the importance of budgeting for any business these days is of paramount importance, the majority of business problems, financial worries and complications that occur are due to lack of proper budgets and the understanding of budget implications. This course has been designed to help the non financial individual to be able to plan and put together budgets, they will also be able to analyse and discuss with certainty any counteractive measures that may be needed to avoid potential business mishaps.
Managers and staff, or anyone interested or involved whether in the planning stage, during preparation or a user of the finished budget.
This course will enable you to compile a budget that passes even the most critical examination this is financial preparation and guidance will provide the tools and skills required to be able to confidently address any issues regarding your financial planning. You will be able to explain why and forecast the highs and lows your business year.
- The need and definition of a budget
- Budget and the business plan
- The budgeting process ,common errors, corrective actions
- Budgeting techniques
- Zero based budgeting
- The major financial statements Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow
- How to prepare different types of budget - revenue, cost, capital, cash
- Compiling and reviewing an effective budget
- Explaining and presenting the budget
- Explanation of the Key Financial Ratios
- Monthly and yearly business effects on the budget
- Trainer presentation
- Exercises and case studies
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
Good level of English. Attendance is limited to 3-9 participants per course cycle
English. German and French possible with sufficient notice.