Essential Skills Programmes
“Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results” - George S. Patton
Conflict Management/ Resolution Course
In this tense, hectic, demanding environment we live and work, try as you might avoiding conflict is sometimes impossible not only does it wastes time, energy and causes unnecessary stress for all concerned but can also lead to an impact on your business.
Conflict if managed correctly to an acceptable level by the use of best practises and reactions can actually be turned into a beneficial healthy, interaction producing a positive outcome for the individuals, teams and organisation.
Our course has been designed so that the delegates will be aware of how to recognise potential conflict situations, have the techniques and know how to diffuse conflicts confidently, and have an understanding of their own role within the situation.
At the end of this course participants should be able to identify recognise potentially difficult conflict situations and be able to confidently handle, diffuse and settle them with positive results.
- Define conflict
- Understand possible causes of conflict cultural, professional etc…
- Strategic management of conflict and disagreement
- Know how to approach various conflict situations
- Interpretation of verbal and non verbal communication.
- Discuss problems in a constructive manner.
- Positive reactions to aggressive behaviour.
- Mediation Strategies.
- Formalise conflict resolution decisions.
- Understanding conflict and causes
- Effective methods of communication
- How to discuss problems in a positive manner
- Discussions to solve problems leading to positive results
- How to create a positive atmosphere during conflict process
- Techniques to diffuse anger
- Insight to cultural and gender issues
- How to successfully conclude a conflict
- Different approach methods to difficult clients or colleagues and their needs
- Communication Styles
- Trainer presentation
- Role exercises and practise
- If required use of video camera
Please fill out the form to inquire about a course
- Trainer presentation
- Role exercises and practice
Good level of English. Attendance is limited to 3-12 participants per course cycle
German and French possible with sufficient notice.